- My password does not meet the minimum requirements
Last Updated 9 months ago
- Passwords cannot contain the user’s account name or parts of the user’s full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
- Passwords must be at least eight characters in length.
- Passwords need to be unique and could not have been used before.
- Passwords must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z).
- English lowercase characters (a through z).
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9).
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %).