Frequently Asked Question
Follow this guide to register for access to the NRF intranet. you will require a SAEON email address for the registration process.
1). Go to https://onenrf.nrf.ac.za
2). You will land on the main page where you will see a “Register” button.
3). Register with your SAEON details and click send.
4). An NRF administrator will receive a notification and be required to approve your registration request.
5). Once the request has been approved, you will receive your Username and temporary password.
***If you encounter any issues when registering, please contact the NRF administrator see contact information below:
Contact Person: Rose Skosana
Tel: +27 12 481 4048
Email: [email protected]
1). After you have received your username and password, go to https://onenrf.nrf.ac.za
2). You will land again on the main page but now you need to select the Branch login (Forms login) button.
3). That will take you to the login page, where you can use your username which is your email address and password to login.
If you are struggling, you need to clear your browser cache and cookies. Follow the steps below:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools: Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Open Firefox
- Click the menu button and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data…
Restart your browser, then go to https://onenrf.nrf.ac.za